Candidates with experience in accounting and handling day to day transactions, including reconciliation of books of account, Debtors & Creditors payments, and bookkeeping. Candidates should have excellent knowledge of Excel, Tally and developing MIS reports. Should have a capacity to work long hours if needed and travel to project sites, statutory offices when required. Candidates with capability of filing TDS & GST Returns, handling Income Tax, Registrar of companies etc. and knowledge of statutory filings would be preferred. Should have excellent communication skills in English.
1) Should be proactive, result oriented, with excellent communication skills.
2) Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
3) Collect, analyse and summarize account information.
4) Preparation and filing of TDS & GST returns.
5) Vouching in Tally (Cash / Bank / Sales / Purchases).
6) Book Keeping (i.e. Manage and maintain files & registers).
7) Maintain payment register, bank deposit & RTGS particulars.
8) Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
Required Candidate profile
Candidate should be CA Inter, CA Inter Group 1 & 2 pass, or CA Fail also ok.
UG:B.Com in Commerce
PG:CA in CA,ICWA (CMA) in ICWA (CMA)
SKYONNTECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
OFFICE AT ERRAMANZIL BEHIND TAJ KRISHNA, HYDERABAD.
Contact Company:SKYONNTECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Reference Id:Senior Accountant